Please note this institution was running only during his lifetime giving away books, etc.
The Scriptural Knowledge Institution For Home And Abroad
I. THE PRINCIPLES OF THE INSTITUTION.
1. WE consider every believer bound, in one way or another, to help the cause of Christ, and we have scriptural warrant for expecting the Lord's blessing upon our word of faith and labour of love: and although, according to Matt. xiii.24-43, 2 Tim. iii. 1-13, and many other passages, the world will not be converted before the coming of our Lord Jesus, still, while He tarries, all scriptural means ought to be employed for the ingathering of the elect of God.
2. The Lord helping us, we do not mean to seek the patronage of the world; i.e., we never intend to ask unconverted persons of rank or wealth to countenance the Institution, because this, we consider, would be dishonourable to the Lord. In the name of our God we set up our banners, Ps. xx.5; He alone shall be our Patron, and if He helps us we shall prosper, and if He is not on our side, we shall not succeed.
3. We do not mean to ask unbelievers for money (2 Cor. vi.14-18); though we do not feel ourselves warranted to refuse their contributions, if they, of their own accord should offer them. (Acts xxviii. 2-10.)
4. We reject altogether the help of unbelievers in managing or carrying on the affairs of the Institution. (2 Cor. vi.14-18.)
5. We intend never to enlarge the field of labour by contracting debts (Rom. xiii.8), and afterwards appealing to the church of God for help, because this we consider to be opposed both to the letter and the spirit of the New Testament; but in secret prayer, God helping us, we shall carry the wants of the Institution to the Lord, and act according to the means that God shall give.
6. We do not mean to reckon the success of the Institution by the amount of money given, or the number of Bibles distributed, etc., but by the Lord's blessing upon the work (Zech. iv.6); and we expect this, in the proportion in which He shall help us to wait upon Him in prayer.
7. While we would avoid aiming after needless singularity, we desire to go on simply according to Scripture, without compromising the truth; at the same time thankfully receiving any instruction which experienced believers, after prayer, upon scriptural ground, may have to give us concerning the Institution.
10/29/2019 12:38:44 pm
How can I get materials such as tracts and Bibles to share?
10/29/2019 01:14:58 pm
You can order free tracts at this web site: https://chapellibrary.org/
10/29/2019 01:09:10 pm
Please send me any information about this.
10/29/2019 01:14:13 pm
You can order free tracts at: https://chapellibrary.org/
2/28/2020 03:05:39 pm
How do I give to this foundation. George Muller's prayer journal book taught me how to live a life of faith- as a single Mom of 3 in 2001 I read through his journal daily and watched God provide for my kids and I, in so many ways. Now my children are 19, 24, and 25 and have learned prayer by faith- in Gods provision. I remarried in 2014 and have 2 more amazing kids age 3&4 they too will learn this life of faith. ♥️
2/28/2020 05:30:10 pm
The Muller Charitable organization in Bristol. You can support them at:
6/6/2022 07:02:57 pm
6/7/2022 10:39:46 am
You can get his autobiography/narratives and "Answers to Prayer" book online on Amazon.
3/5/2020 12:14:55 pm
Thank you for this work.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.